Demo Import Requirements
- Memory Limit of 512 MB and max execution time (php time limit) of 180 seconds.
- Moura Core Plugin must be activated to take full advantages of theme and enabling demo importer.
- WPBakery Page Builder must be activated for content to import.
- WooCommerce must be activated for shop data to import.
- Spotlight – Social Media Feeds Plugin must be activated for instagram data to import.
- Mailchimp for WordPress Plugin must be activated for newsletter form data to import.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
We suggested below PHP configurations to avoid errors such as blank screen, white screen, our demo import fails, empty page content, and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. To avoid all of these errors, increase the PHP limits. To know more about it, do as directed below or you can also contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum.
- PHP version 7.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater.
- WordPress memory limit of 256 MB or greater.
- HTTPS (SSL) support.